The goal of the Tridionation site is to share Tridion knowledge to help everyone to install and configure the SDL Tridion Content Management platform. Here you will find sample PowerShell scripts to help you deal with real world problems that you may encounter when working with Tridion.
- Install Tridion the right way by following the best practice found in the SDL Tridion documentation
- Avoid mistakes and ensure consistency by using PowerShell to script all installation operations
- Manage Tridion installation scripts in a Git repository
- Manage all configuration data in Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Run PowerShell scripts remotely so that headless servers can be supported